Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    new project



    my sister gave me a rad stencil book a couple months ago. I love the stencils i see here in nyc. Incredibly talented artists contribute to the city everyday, yet most people walk right by or consider it destructive(some of my advertising co-workers incredibly). I absolutley appreciate it. This site is the stencil SOURCE. Im going to start making a couple shirts, as a little side project. Like i need more things to do, but whatever it will be fun. If you want to learn how to do stencils or create your own hip shirts all your friends will want to wear, check it out.
    stencilry

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP