Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 13, 2005

    My Turf War


    Anyone who knows me, knows that the bane of my existence are the pidgeons on my balcony. For over a year now, we have been going at it. They have laid a total of 4 eggs in that time. None of which have produced the flying vermin that they are. Not to mention, it seems to be the outhouse for them and their friends. Those bastards...Burrowing under my grill, any nook, they use it to make a nest. I have been waiting about a year to get a high powered watergun, so when i bust out my door i can greet them appropriately. Some guys who have too much time on their hands have a website dedicated to the history of the water gun and instructions on how to build this bad boy. This head mounted water gun operates with an antique liquid based fire extinguisher and it is actually more complicated than it looks. It might be the super-weapon i need to turn the tide in this war.
    Die Flying Rats

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP