Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 20, 2005

    Visions of a Sugar Plum Fairy dancing in my head.....


    I was having the most fantastic dream last night and right on cue i woke up. Desperate for Eva? apparently i must be. I have never even seen the show, but i may have to one of these days. Those who know me, know my lady preferences so is it really a surprise? Usually i wake up to the construction of the hispanic ballet across from my building but today, oh its raining. They were still working but, no noise. Weird. Which is the theme of the week. I found a website ive been looking for months, everyone knew but me. Its been a strange one, but i think the ship is back on course.
    Oh My

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP