Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 04, 2005

    Sapporo changed my life


    Wow. Drink this please. Ok shameless promotion here but do me a favor and think about this beer. The can is incredible and i am happy to say i have a chance to craft its prescence. I can certainly say its changed my life. Ive eathen things i have never dreamed existed because of it, ound out how tragic my golf game is, and ive learned how los angeles oozes with silicone from my brew tour. Sure i wanted one tonight to celebrate, and no i didnt get one. Then agian never count on an irish pub for a japanese beer. Somebodys got to do something about that.
    Samurai Beer

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP