Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 20, 2005

    If you continue to hunt, there will be no more wildlife....


    This game was the greatest. I cant tout my hunting skills enough. i would lead my band across america with only rifles and bullets. Clothes? shah! Boots and food? yeah right. Cholera? Dysentary? Thypoid fever? Nothing a little game meat cant heal....Gimme a gun. I started on this game in middle school and mastered the art of simulated hunting. Squirrels to buffalo, you name it, i shot it. So much i could never carry it back. I guess we now know the roots of America's over-abundent ways... College humor has an interview with the creators. I think they should make a real life game called new york city: trail of garbage..id pay for that
    Gary has dysentary

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP