Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 17, 2005

    back from vaca


    back in the jungle from beautiful chapel hill. I already miss it. I did so much though
    1. Slept in my bed!
    2. went to our beachhouse with my parents
    3. went sea kayaking in the bay
    4. helped my dad build a boat ramp
    5. Read a book
    6. Ate seafood
    7. Drank with my sister
    8. Watched my sister graduate
    9. A late night at SweetBriar lane
    10. BBQ madness with the easties
    11. Introduced the hulkster to my 2 best friends
    12. Alien Planet
    13. Saw the first girl i ever kissed (still hot, still cant tell if they are fake)
    14. Did all the doctor's appointments
    15. Important Errands
    16. Free money
    17. Drove the Benz
    18. Played with my cats
    19. Dinner at Pazzo's
    20. Gave myself a haircut
    21. Went Fishing with my dad-caught bluefish, redfish, flounder, trout, grunts, blue crabs, stone crabs, annoying horseshoe crabs, a bigass stingray, baby hammerhead
    22. watched crabs eat a filleted fish under the dock
    23. Armadillo Grill
    24. Moved my sister out of her apartment

    but i didnt get my sleep. back to it . Had fun, wish i could have seen everyone

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP