Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 12, 2005

    Decompression




    Well in a matter of hours im off to St. John in the Virgin Islands for a well-deserved vacation. My parents are celebrating their 30th anniversary, my sister just graduated from college and is about to be off to the UPenn School of Design for grad school, and im still alive n' kickin up here in nyc. Hard to believe ive been at this ad game a quick minute of a whole year now. I do know i desperately need a little R & R. I plan on lots of surfing, fishing, and general grazing/lounging. I also plan on taking lots and lots of pictures, as this will be a unique opportunity. I don't plan on updating this blog as im hoping to totally escape all the facets of life up here. Its only a week people. It will make you stronger.

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP