Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 05, 2006

    nike id studio: Dolphin Air Maxes




    I was privileged enough to have some friends with connections to the Nike ID Design Studio here in the city. There has been much written about Nike's ID program and the studio itself is a more-exclusive extension of this. Entry is appointment only and you gotta know peeps to get in. You get to choose from a greater variety of materials and colors (some limited edition) than you do online, though there aren't infinite choices. Apparently im not a VIP but alligator type mods are reserved for those cats (in due time). The studio does quarterly runs on shoe types such as dunks, air maxes, air force ones (the next shoe type due up). I didn't really know what to expect but i did know i wanted something colorful and unique. Let me know what you think.

    More Info

    +del.icio.us
    +digg
    +marktd

    2 comments:

    Anonymous,  2:33 PM  

    Gosh. Those sneaks make me drool. Gimme.

    Ranting 3:19 PM  

    I have played around w/ the Nike ID site. I do like being able to actually feel and try on shoes I buy. I guess that was a pretty cool experience. It helps to know people!

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP