Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 09, 2008

    All Quiet on the New York Front



    Ok so ive gone back into silent mode, as evident by the past few months. Work as you probably guessed it, takes up so much of my creative and rational thinking juice, its very hard to get my mind to continue to expunge thoughts when i get home at night. I sadly need time off, to recoup and reassemble myself. I have been busy though, putting thoughts into relevant topics that i will expand on soon. Flying across the country is weirdly an introspective opportunity to put some thoughts down. Anyways lots going on in the work field, but as soon as i get off fast forward i can finally put my thoughts down. Hope there are still some folks around to kick the thoughts about.

    0 comments:

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP