Lifefilter Twitterfeed

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    Darn Good Reads



    While i may have a few links of my buddies and fan-favorites below, often i lack the foresight to acknowledge the other excellent blogs which are truly inspirational to me. The best thing about blogging and the 'Net in general is its sharing ability. I wanted to share a few other blogs that really keep me going these days when i need that motivation and an intriguing read.

    BrandDNA
    ServantofChaos
    WannaBeAdMan
    Monocle
    IBelieveInAdvertising
    Census Fact Finder
    Riottt
    Darkhorse
    MakeZine
    TheRADblog
    Emerge
    LESNYC
    ThePour

    RIghtBack

    3 comments:

    Stanley Johnson 6:23 AM  

    Thanx for the plug Ross.

    You're making me blush.

    Gavin Heaton 8:20 AM  

    Thanks for the shout, Ross. I have a similar problem ... with so many good posts coming through RSS these days I sometimes forget to connect up through my blog.

    Will 10:14 AM  

    Ta for the shout out. Got to echo both of the comments above; it's both very flattering and difficult to keep track of everyone...though my linky list grows longer by the day..

    delicious

    Feeds

    Powered by Blogger

    Listed on BlogShares

    CURRENT MOON

    Legalities

    Creative Commons License
    The written words are solely the opinion of the author and in no way, shape or oblique form direct representation of the author's employer, clients and associated corporations.

    Filterheads

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP